River Valley Express Care Walk-In Service
Located at 431 Hepburn St, Williamsport (Hepburn Plaza)
River Valley Health & Dental offers a walk-in service to expand medical access in our community and to prevent unnecessary utilization of emergency room services.
No appointment is necessary.
Express Care Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Express Care manages the following:
- Mild Concussion
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Cold or flu symptoms
- Urinary symptoms
- COPD/asthma flares
- Pregnancy tests
- Minor allergic reactions
- Sprains or strains
- Mild abdominal pain
- Minor bone fractures
- Skin infections or rashes
- Suture or staple wound repair or removal
- Physicals for sports, work, insurance, drivers license, etc.
Express Care DOES NOT:
- See infants (under age 2 months)
- Manage psychiatric medications
- Manage life-threatening conditions
Express Care Providers
Your River Valley Health & Dental healthcare provider is the right person to help with common illnesses, minor injuries and routine health exams.
If you have any of the following, CALL 911 or go to your nearest emergency room immediately!
- Sudden loss of vision
- Stroke symptoms (difficulty speaking, drooping face, confusion, one-sided weakness or numbness)
- Sudden, severe headache
- Chest pain
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Severe shortness of breath
- Anaphylaxis (swelling of mouth, tongue, throat)
- Severe abdominal pain
- Major bone fractures (leg, arm, hip, back, neck, face)
- High fever (greater than 103ºF)
The Right Medical Provider for You
COMMON ILLNESS (COLDS, FLU, EARACHE, SORE THROAT, COUGH, MIGRAINE, LOW-GRADE FEVER, RASH), MINOR INJURIES (SPRAINS, BACK PAIN, MINOR CUTS AND BURNS), MINOR BROKEN BONES, MINOR EYE INJURY, ANYTIME YOU HAVE A HEALTH PROBLEM AND NEED ADVICE.