COVID-19 Vaccine Information
As a service to our community, but under the guidance and regulation of the Pennsylvania Department of Health, River Valley Health & Dental has obtained approval to provide and vaccinate, as supplies are available.
We accept walk-ins for primary series vaccines during the following hours:
Monday to Thursday: 8:00 AM TO 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM TO 4:00 PM
Come to River Valley Health & Dental, 471 Hepburn St, Williamsport.
No appointment necessary, however patients with scheduled appointments
will be given priority.
River Valley Health & Dental | COVID Vaccines:
All Pennsylvanians 6 months and older are now eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine.
We offer both Moderna and Pfizer at this time. The CDC guidance can be found at cdc.gov.
The Following Is A List Of Available Vaccines Available At River Valley Health & Dental:
- Pfizer and Moderna available for anyone 6 months or older
- Given for all primary series
- Booster dose is given based on patient’s current vaccine status following CDC guidelines
COVID-19 Reimbursement Policy
Please know that River Valley Health & Dental is providing the COVID-19 vaccine free of charge, as the vaccine is provided by the federal government.
Recently, we were able to begin asking for reimbursement for the administration of the vaccine. However, we are not seeking this reimbursement from you, the recipient of the vaccine.
We are seeking a vaccine administration fee from your health plan (private health insurance, Medicare, Medicaid). You will not personally be charged any fee, copay or coinsurance. And uninsured recipients will not be charged, but we may seek reimbursement from the government.
The administrative fee allows us to continue to provide this important service to our community, like other vaccine providers, we will be asking for insurance information when anyone comes to us for their vaccination. We will also be contacting others who had previously received their inoculation to seek reimbursement of our costs. Thanks for your help in supporting our efforts.
New Provision – Travel Testing
Revised May 2, 2022
- Testing will remain free to all established patients of the center (EC, Dental, Medical (all specialties).
- Testing will cost $110.00 per individual. Payment at time of service will result in a 25% discount totaling $82.50).
- Patients must schedule by phone or in person for a “travel test”.
- We will notify patients of the cost of testing when scheduling your appointment.
- Upon registration we will ask “How would you like to pay for your test?”
- Patients who are unable to pay may still be tested (you will not be turned away) we will bill you the full amount. Testing type to be specific to travel demands (antigen v rapid pcr)
The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine should be deferred for at least 90 days for persons who received passive antibody therapy (monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma) as part of COVID-19 treatment.
Please fill-out the applicable form on this page to complete your request for River Valley Health & Dental to provide outreach. You will then be contacted so that arrangements can be made to schedule you.
While the vaccine is critical to our fight against the virus, we must remain vigilant until the COVID-19 pandemic is over. At no time — before, during or after — receiving a vaccine, should anyone stop taking precautionary measures like masking, physical distancing and handwashing. It will take some time to get enough people vaccinated to loosen these preventative recommendations, but we’ll get there by working together.
Please send any questions to email@example.com. We will respond as quickly as possible.